cannot have downtime for internet & phones
A multi-location restaurant chain was experiencing problems with internet and telephone outage using AT&T services.
Internet speeds were slow and not sufficient for business use. No other alternative options for high speed internet.
- Vivant’s team of engineers worked closely with the end-user and gathered all the requirements for business operations, then setup a national account with a nationwide cable company with zero construction cost to the customer in order to bring true high speed internet to the site.
- As a secondary means to prevent outages and bring a true connectivity, Vivant installed a secondary connection including a firewall to proactively monitor internet connections and ensure the client’s internet and phone service experiences no outage.
- Client now has high speed internet at no additional cost compared to their DSL connection
- A redundant internet connection to ensure 100% uptime.
- Very minimal upfront expense and a 12% cost saving on monthly services
- One company for service, support, billing and maintenance for all locations