- Initiate your First Call as usual
- Press any available line key and initiate the 2nd call.
your first call will automatically be placed on hold when you press any other line keys.
- Press Conference button or soft button “ConfCall” and select line button of first call.
Line 1 and Line 2 are now in a conference call.
To terminate one of the callers;
- Select Kick if you wish to kick someone from Conference Call.
- Choose which call to kick off by using left < and right > key on your phone
- If you wish to get out of the Kick Screen, press Dismiss on the
bottom left corner of your phone.
- Vivant Voicemail Instructions
- Pick Up an Incoming Call from any Extension
- Call Parking – Placing on Hold
- Call Transfer
- Direct Transfer To Voicemail
- Forwarding Calls
- Using The Headset Or Speaker
- Making A Call
- Answering Calls
- Call Hold/Resume
- 3-Way Conference
- Voicemail Message
- Mute / Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Volume Adjustments
- Change Ringtone
- Change Ringtone for Internal Calls
- Voicemail Custom Greetings
- Xlite Setup
- Xlite Attended Transfer
- Cordless Phone – Handset Subscription