Single Incoming Call:
- Answer call by pressing soft key Answer
- or by taking Handset/Headset off hook or pressing SPEAKER or
- by pressing the corresponding account LINE button
Multiple Incoming Calls:
- When there is a call waiting, users will hear a Call Waiting tone .
- The next available line will flash red.
- Answer the incoming call by pressing its corresponding LINE button.
- The current call will be put on hold.
- Toggle between the calls using the LINE button.
- Vivant Voicemail Instructions
- Pick Up an Incoming Call from any Extension
- Call Parking – Placing on Hold
- Call Transfer
- Direct Transfer To Voicemail
- Forwarding Calls
- Using The Headset Or Speaker
- Making A Call
- Answering Calls
- Call Hold/Resume
- 3-Way Conference
- Voicemail Message
- Mute / Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Volume Adjustments
- Change Ringtone
- Change Ringtone for Internal Calls
- Voicemail Custom Greetings
- Xlite Setup
- Xlite Attended Transfer
- Cordless Phone – Handset Subscription