Call Parking – Placing on Hold
If you wish to place a call on park for another person to answer, pick up the call,
- Press Call Park. The call will be parked on the next available Parking Lot.
The corresponding Parking Lot will turn Red showing a call is on-park.
- The next person can pick up that call by pressing corresponding call parked button.
- Pick Up an Incoming Call from any Extension
- Call Parking – Placing on Hold
- Call Transfer
- Direct Transfer To Voicemail
- Forwarding Calls
- Using The Headset Or Speaker
- Making A Call
- Answering Calls
- Call Hold/Resume
- 3-Way Conference
- Voicemail Message
- Mute / Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Volume Adjustments
- Change Ringtone
- Change Ringtone for Internal Calls
- Voicemail Custom Greetings
- Xlite Setup
- Xlite Attended Transfer
- Cordless Phone – Handset Subscription