- Tap the CENTER button Phone.
- Call Feature.Account 1.
- choose Forward All/Busy/No Answer & Enter Phone Number to forward to.
This forwards this EXTENSION ONLY
How to check whether an extension is forwarded or not. Sometimes your calls may get forwarded to another number unknown to you. That is because an individual extension is part of a ring group and that extension is forwarded.
Normal Mode —
In normal settings, the phone must display “ForwardAll” Remember that ForwardAll means all calls to this extension will be forwarded.
Forward Mode –
In Forward mode, the phone displays “CancelFWD” Depending on your firmware version, the phone may also show the number the phone is forwarded to on the top left LINE keys. This will flash back & forth between your name and forwarded number.
- Vivant Voicemail Instructions
- Pick Up an Incoming Call from any Extension
- Call Parking – Placing on Hold
- Call Transfer
- Direct Transfer To Voicemail
- Forwarding Calls
- Using The Headset Or Speaker
- Making A Call
- Answering Calls
- Call Hold/Resume
- 3-Way Conference
- Voicemail Message
- Mute / Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Volume Adjustments
- Change Ringtone
- Change Ringtone for Internal Calls
- Voicemail Custom Greetings
- Xlite Setup
- Xlite Attended Transfer
- Cordless Phone – Handset Subscription