A blinking red MWI (Message Waiting Indicator) indicates a message is waiting.
- Press the Message button to retrieve the message.
An IVR will prompt the user through the process of message retrieval.
- Press a specific LINE to retrieve messages for a specific line account.
Note: Each account requires a voicemail portal number to be configured in the “voicemail user id” field.
- Pick Up an Incoming Call from any Extension
- Call Parking – Placing on Hold
- Call Transfer
- Direct Transfer To Voicemail
- Forwarding Calls
- Using The Headset Or Speaker
- Making A Call
- Answering Calls
- Call Hold/Resume
- 3-Way Conference
- Voicemail Message
- Mute / Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Volume Adjustments
- Change Ringtone
- Change Ringtone for Internal Calls
- Voicemail Custom Greetings
- Xlite Setup